Disclosure: Microsoft has provided prizes for this giveaway, I’ve received no other compensation/ consideration.
Going over my computer files after tax season convinced me that my files are in serious need of spring-cleaning and reorganization. I try to stay on top of things throughout the year but still end up with tons of unsorted old email, digital receipts and a slew of unsorted pictures, in short, a digital mess. Fortunately my friends at Office 365 have come to the rescue with some great tips to help us all store, organize and share data from your PC, or Mac and select devices wherever you might wander. Office has made spring clean up even sweeter; they’re giving two of you folks a chance to win a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Home Premium.
What is the NEW Office 365 Home Premium?
Office 365 Home Premium gives people the flexibility to do things how and when they want – whether they’re are at home, at a coffee shop, waiting to pick up their kids at school, or anywhere in between. It is subscription-based, which means you can use one license for an entire household on up to five devices – plus all your documents are saved automatically to the cloud on SkyDrive for easy access to your documents and personal settings from anywhere. The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calling.
Six Tips to help you spring-clean your “Digital Home” with Office 365 Home Premium
· Organize from anywhere. It’s time to organize the plethora of images you have sitting on your desktop. Share large videos, photos and documents through SkyDrive’s free cloud storage solution. You can even access these files on your Windows Phone.
· Ask everyone to pitch in: Assign family chores for the week with the chore schedule template in Excel 2013. Lists the tasks, assign a name to them, and check them off when finished. You can even save it to the cloud with SkyDrive so that your family can update it in real-time.
· Take notes that save to the cloud. The new offerings from OneNote allow you to take your notes anywhere (on your phone, tablet or laptop) – whether you’re at an event, gathering with family or friends, or need to meet a deadline in between your kids’ busy schedules.
· Upload your spring planning notebook into the cloud. By saving your family’s sports and activities schedule to SkyDrive, you can access it from any computer using the OneNote Web App. You can also update on the go since OneNote is also available on pretty much every mobile device.
· Never miss an assignment. Kids can use the schedule template in Excel 2013 to organize and keep track of homework assignments in various classes. Click New Week and Excel will automatically create a new schedule tab ready for input!
· Keep your calendars in check. With Outlook, you can color code each of your family members’ activities, share it with your spouse, and in general keep the whole family better organized.
Office 365 Home Premium Pricing and Availability
Can’t wait to win a subscription? At just $99.99 for an annual subscription, Office 365 Home Premium costs the equivalent of US $8.34 per month. You can purchase a subscription online at Office.com or in your nearest Microsoft Retail Store.
Spring Cleaning with Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Giveaway
2 readers will each win a one year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium – Each license good for an entire household on up to five PCs or Macs ARV $99
How to Enter
Scroll down to the Rafflecopter form below, I’ve provided super easy ways to enter! Choose whichever entry options suit you best!
No purchase required to enter. Must reside in the USA & be aged 18 and over, void where prohibited by law. Immediate & extended family of the Shoppinqueen & employees of Microsoft and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter or win. One Entry, per household for all entry methods. Contest runs from 12 Am EST on Tuesday, 4/23/2012 through 11:59PM EST on Tuesday 5/14 /2013 . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). 2 winners will be chosen & verified shortly after the contest ends using Rafflecoptor. Winners will be announced/displayed on the Rafflecopter form. The winners have 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. Prize fulfillment will be the responsibility of the sponsor Microsoft & prizes will be emailed directly to the winners. See Complete Giveaway Rules, terms & Conditions