Plein Air Life Hand crafted bath Products Review and giveaway is sponsored by some lovely folks who make a fabulous array of spa quality items for your pampering pleasure!
Check out the Plein Air website to see the rest of theirYou might also want to visit the company’s Facebook page for
Lavender Rosemary soap – Made by hand using the cold process method this soap’s lead ingredient is olive oil, a favorite of mine because it’s so moisturizing . This soap produces a soft, creamy lather with a fresh delicate scent that rinses cleanly leaving the skin soft without that squeaky oil stripping quality found in lesser soaps.
Lavender Rosemary lip balm – made by hand these lip balms contain zero petroleum products and uses only Vitamin E as a preservative. I tend to favor foodie scents in my lip balms but this is really nice, a soft natural fragrance. The balm is creamy, great glide, long lasting and doesn’t have that nasty chemical taste so many commercially produced balms do.
Lavender Rosemary soy candle – Made of soy which is famous for being clean burning, this candle produces a lovely fragrance the Lavender and Rosemary balance each other beautifully scenting my home with an aroma that that isn’t overly herbal or cloyingly floral.
Lavender Rosemary Ultra Moisturizing lotion-made with Sweet almond oil and mango butter.This lotion has great glide,left my hands feeling smoothed without feeling greasy or tacky. The amazingly calming scent and attractive pump bottle earn this lotion a place of honor at my desk at work.
Don’t be put off by the simple design of the Plein Air website, the products I received are of top notch quality, carefully made, tastefully and elegantly packaged. My order was packaged securely, shipped speedily.You can enjoy these products yourself or have them shipped as a gift with total confidence that you’ll be gifting someone with a spa quality pampering experience.
Plein Air Life Hand Crafted Bath Products Giveaway
One lucky reader will win a prize package just like the one featured in this review (in your choice of scent)
How to Enter- Mandatory
1. Subscribe to my website via the feedburner subscription box located on the upper right hand side of this page (your email will never be traded or sold) come back & leave a comment letting me know you’ve subscribed. Alternatively you may follow me via the Google friend connect box also located on the upper right hand side of this web page
2.Visit theAir site, come back here and leave me a comment telling me what product you’d most like to try
Optional ways to enter
- Follow me on twitter, @geekbabe
- Visit Plein Air on their if you do happen to show them some support, come back here and leave 3 separate comments just saying “Facebook” for 3 extra entries
- Tweet up to 2x per day about this giveaway, come back & leave a comment with the link to each of your tweets in separate comments. There’s a retweet button right at the bottom of this post! or you might tweet “ Plein Air hand crafted bath products giveaway”
To enter, you must be 18 or older. Contest open to those residing in the USA.The contest runs from 11am EST on Sun, Dec 26th through 11:59pm EST on Sun, Jan 23rd . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). One winner will be chosen shortly after the contest ends using. The winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. The prize package will be shipped directly to the winner by the sponsor.
FTC: I received a set of products to review and a set to gift one of my readers. I received no other compensation for posting the Plein Air Life Hand crafted bath Products Review | giveaway
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on giveaway
- WinX DVD Player – Christmas Giveaway
- Related posts on Plein Air Life
- The Urban Momtographer» Do It Yourself in December – Christmas …