I’m always looking to technology to improve my lifestyle & when the lovely people at Oransi approached me to review the Oransi Fridge AirPurifierI jumped at the opportunity. My husband is into healthy cooking, that means lots of fresh foods, plenty of garlic, onions & fresh fish, things that can stink the fridge up in a hurry. Boxes of baking soda do help to freshen the air but they’re not elegant, get soggy & I’m always forgetting to buy more boxes.
Opening the box I was immediately struck by the modern, attractive styling of the unit. The Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier is quite small & will blend in unobtrusively anywhere in the fridge. I placed my unit on the door shelf so I can see it’s lovely LED light that tells me the device is working.
10 Facts from Oransi about the Ionic Fridge Air Purifier
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
After using this device for a few weeks, I’m sold on it. My fridge smells clean, the device is quiet & good looking. I no longer have to handle soggy, smelly boxes of old baking soda & don’t have to use potential harmful air freshening solutions. I pop in a couple of fresh batteries every couple of months & it’s done! Oransi currently has the device on sale for just $29.99, a savings of $10! You can learn more about Oransi’s great high quality eco-friendly air purifier solutions, over on their Facebook page . You can also continue the conversation with Orsani on Twitter.
Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier Giveaway
One reader will win an Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier to sweeten the air in your own fridge.
How to Enter
Head down to the Rafflecopter form below & chose whichever entry options suit you best!
No purchase required to enter. Must reside in the USA & be aged 18 and over, void where prohibited by law.Immediate & extended family of the Shoppinqueen & employees of Oransi and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter or win. One Entry per household for all entry methods. Contest runs from 11 Am EST on Thursday, 02/07/ 2013 through 11:59PM EST on Thursday 02/21 /2013 . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). winner will be chosen & verified shortly after the contest ends using Rafflecoptor. Winner will be announced/displayed on the Rafflecopter form. The winner have 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. Prize will be shipped directly to the winner by Oransi. See Complete Giveaway Rules, terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: I was provided with an Air Purifier for review from Oransi, I’ve received no other compensation for this post. Opinions expressed are my own.