Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Giveaway and Review is being sponsored by me because part of finer living and fun is sharing! I received this mouse for Christmas from my husband and am so pleased to get a gift I really need and like I felt I must share it my impressions of it with my readers! You can read all about this mouse and other fine Microsoft products at their website but now for a quick review of this mighty little mouse
Setup and Installation
This was easy as pie , I placed the USB receiver in a USB port on my laptop (it’s a tiny little nub that won’t snag as you’re hauling it in and out of your laptop bag at the airport.I inserted the single AA battery into the mouse, switched it on and Win 7 detected the new device right away and installed the needed drivers.
1.The mouse is sized just right to accommodate folks with various sized hands while being small enough to slip easily into just about any pocket in your laptop bag. What I really found impressive is that this mouse is equipped withI’m able to use this mouse on a variety of surfaces with total ease.
2.Microsoft says this mouse will run for 8 months on a single battery, there’s an on/off switch with an indicator light that’ll alert you when it’s time for a fresh battery.There’s also a slot on the back of the mouse to store the USB receiver in should you ever need to remove it from your laptop or netbook.
3. Price & availability this mouse can be found at a variety of sellers and is very affordable with an ARV of $25-$30
The Microsoft Wireless Mobil Mouse 3500 is a modest,basic mouse, there’s no back button, no horizontal scrolling and no advanced programmable features.
you can win Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500!
How to Enter- Mandatory
1. Subscribe to my website via the feedburner subscription box located on the upper right hand side of this page (your email will never be traded or sold) come back & leave a comment letting me know you’ve subscribed. Alternatively you may follow me via the Google friend connect box also located on the upper right hand side of this web page
2. Leave me a comment telling me if you’d keep this mouse or gift it to somebody else.
Optional ways to enter
- Follow me on twitter, @geekbabe
- write a comment on one of my other posts, come back and comment telling me which post you commented on.
- Tweet up to 2x per day about this giveaway, come back & leave a comment with the link to your tweet. There’s a retweet button right at the bottom of this post! or you might tweet “ MS wireless Mobil mouse 3500 giveaway http://bit.ly/fTvz6L
To enter, you must be 18 or older. Contest open to those residing in the USA.The contest runs from 11am EST on Sun, Dec 26th through 11:59pm EST on Sun, Jan 16th . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). One winner will be chosen shortly after the contest ends using
FTC: I was not compensated for this post in any way, the mouse being reviwed was given as a gift to me. I am the sponsor of the Microsoft Wireless Mobil Mouse 3500 GiveAway
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on giveaway
- WinX DVD Player – Christmas Giveaway
- TechCrunch Giveaway: A Google Nexus S #TechCrunch
- Related posts on Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500