Back to school time is so busy & expensive! Fortunately, my friends at Microsoft Office are here to help! They’ve got some new study tricks to share with you & a HUGE software giveaway for you guys! Think about how competitive school has become, hand written reports & term papers are going the way of the dinosaur. Office will provide your student with all the tools they need to take & organize notes, create powerful presentations & make their work stand out from all the rest when it hit’s the teacher’s desk!
Microsoft Office: The Perfect Companion for Every Student
- Presentations aren’t just for the boardroom; with , students can turn a poster board idea into a multimedia presentation with images, audio and video that will wow everyone.
- Authoring A+ papers and reports has never been easier with
- Want to make working with numbers easier? Excel comes with simple-to-use analysis tools such as Sparklines – embedded word-sized graphics – that bring visual meaning to complicated data.
- brings note taking to the digital age with easy to use tabs and search function. Keep audio, video, web clips and even scanned images in one place so that it’s never lost or forgotten.
Cross-Platform Productivity Excellence: PC & Browser
- Office for Mac 2011 deliver the highest level of compatibility for students to share & collaborate on Office documents whether on a PC or Mac. and
- Students who use SkyDrive will never be without the documents, notes, photos, & videos that matter the most.
There’s even sweeter news for parents!
Just in time for Back to School Shopping:
Buy Office Home and Student 2010, Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 (3 pack), Office University 2010 or Office for Mac University 2011 between August 8th and Sept 14th and get 15% off.
Microsoft Office Back to School Giveaway
Two lucky winners will each receive a copy of Office Home and Student 2010 or a copy of Office for Mac Home and Student 2011. Regular Retail ARV of $162.98. Each copy of Office will be good for use in 1 household, up to three PC’s so you’ll be able to cover all of your busy young students!
How to Enter
Scroll down to the Rafflecopter form below, I’ve provided super easy ways to enter!
No purchase required to enter. Must reside in the USA & be aged 18 and over, void where prohibited by law.Immediate & extended family of the Shoppinqueen & employees of Microsoft and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter or win. One Entry per household for all entry methods. Contest runs from 12 Am EST on Tuesday, 8/13/ 2012 through 12:01 am EST on Monday 9/10 /2012 . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). 2 winners will be chosen & verified shortly after the contest ends using Rafflecoptor. Winners will be announced/displayed on the Rafflecopter form The winners have 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. Prize fulfillment will be the responsibility of the sponsor Microsoft & prizes will be emailed directly to the winners. Complete Giveaway Rules, terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: Microsoft has generously provided a software giveaway for my readers. I have received no product or compensation in exchange for hosting the Microsoft Office Back To School Giveaway.