We all knowis great for business but did you know that you can make your holidays brighter with Office 2010?
I’ve shared my love of MS products in the past here so you can imagine my delight when I came home to find a lovely gift box waiting for me from Microsoft! Inside along with all the goodies was a list of 10 ways I could use Office 2010 to make my holidays brighter & more elegant with a lot less work!
Installing Office Home and Business 2010 was snap, insert disk, punch in product key and boom, I was up and flying within minutes !
Eagerly I read the enclosed tip sheet and headed over to theBlog
I immediately zoomed in on tips numbers 5 & 7, my god I was able to quickly d/load templates from Martha Stewart to make place cards & holiday meal plans!
Tip number 1 is also awesome, you can create your own holiday newsletter , greeting cards or party invites right from within Word or Publisher 2010!
what’s even more awesome than that? Well, the team at Office wants to make your holidays a litter brighter as well! They’ve generously provided me with a copy of Office Home and Business 2010 to share with one of my readers!
Make your holidays brighter with Office 2010 –Giveaway
The winner, selected using the random sequence generator via random.org is comment # 217 Congrats Kathy Hanley
How to Enter- Mandatory
1. Subscribe to my website via the feedburner subscription box located on the upper right hand side of this page (your email will never be traded or sold) come back & leave a comment letting me know you’ve subscribed. Alternatively you may follow me via the Google friend connect box also located on the upper right hand side of this web page
2. Visit thecheck out the tips listed, come back & leave a comment telling me which one you want to try the most (if you can confine yourself to only one)
Optional ways to enter
- Follow me on twitter, @geekbabe
- Follow @office on Twitter tell em I sent you
- Tweet once per day about this giveaway, come back & leave a comment with the link to your tweet. There’s a retweet button right at the bottom of this post! or you might tweet “ making my holidays brighter with @office http://bit.ly/iksubM #Office2010”
To enter, you must be 18 or older. The contest runs from 2:30pm EST on Tues, Nov 23rd through 11:59pm EST on Tues, Dec 14th . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). One winner will be chosen shortly after the contest ends using. The winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected
Upon winner selection & confirmation the prize will be immediately emailed to the winner so you can get started making your holidays a bit brighter
Do you Like products reviews & giveaways? Subscribe via my Feedburner email to be sure you’re the 1st to know when a new giveaway is posted & feel free to mention The ShoppinQueen to friends!
FTC: Microsoft sent the NFR software to me for evaluation, I was under no obligation to review this product or to hold this giveaway. I received no other compensation for this post.