The holidays are rapidly approaching, time to start reading reviews & making our lists to find gifts to please our loved ones. Choosing tech gifts can be overwhelming, there is so much hardware & software available. I’ve teamed up with my good friends at Microsoft to take you Window shopping at the Microsoft Store ,share a few tips to make your shopping easier & to offer you a chance to win one of three amazingly colorful, Studio Artist Series Mice sure to please any geek on your holiday shopping list
3 Most Important Tech Shopping Tips
1. Find out the computing experience level of the person you are gifting
2. Decide upon your budget, there are computer accessories in all price ranges!
3. Seek the advice of trusted tech reviewers, people who will give you info in simple, respectful, plain English without confusing geek speak.
Windows knows Computers Inside & Out !
Microsoft works hand in hand with the OEM’s (original equipment manufacturer’s ) ie brands like Samsung, Sony,Asus and tons of other brands so that MS software products work well on computers, tablets and phones. The staff at MS has the inside track on all the hottest hardware & they share that news generously along with software help, hints & tips over at. Microsoft is also on Twitter! (he does awesome video product reviews ) & host #Win7Tech chat every Tuesday at 12pm PST 3pm EST this chat covers a wide range of tech topics chosen to make tech simpler & more useful for YOU!
3 Winners will each receive a Studio Artist Series Mouse which is a Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 styled with vividly colorful graphics by artist Kirra Jamison. Sleek, stylish & equipped with Microsoft’s fabulous wireless power this mouse will please computer users from novice to expert!
How to Enter- Mandatory
1. Subscribe to my website via the feedburner subscription box located on the upper right hand side of this page (your email will never be traded or sold) come back & leave a comment letting me know you’ve subscribed. Alternatively you may follow me via the Google friend connect box also located on the upper right hand side of this web page
2. Go Window Shopping at Microsoft Store come back, leave a comment telling me what product you’d like to give me for Christmas.. err.. joking! tell me which product you’d most like to receive as a gift this holiday season lol!
You may do as many of these (or none) as you please, one extra entry for each.
1.Followon Twitter – tell them @geekbabe sent you -1 extra entry- come back leave a comment with the link to your tweet
2.Followon Twitter – tell them @geekbabe sent you -1 extra entry- come back leave a comment with the link to your tweet
3. Followon Twitter – tell him @geekbabe sent you -1 extra entry- come back leave a comment with the link to your tweet
4. Followon Twitter – tell her @geekbabe sent you -1 extra entry- come back leave a comment with the link to your tweet
5. follow meon twitter, say hello so I can return your follow! come back,leave a comment with the link to your tweet
6. Hit the retweet button located on the bottom right hand side of this post :) X2 per day, 1 entry for each tweet) come back here,leave a comment with the link to each of your tweets.
No purchase required to enter, Contest open to subscribers of theshoppinqueen.com residing in the USA aged 18 and over, void where prohibited by law.Immediate & extended family of the Shoppinqueen.com &, employees of Microsoft and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter or win.One Entry per household for all entry methods ie: one person in a household may make the required entry comment and tweets daily.This contest runs from 12am EST on Mon, Oct 17th 2011 through 11:59pm EST on Mon,Nov 7th 2011 . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). 3 winners will be chosen shortly after the contest ends using. The winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. Prize fulfillment will be the responsibility of the sponsor Microsoft & prizes will be shipped directly to the winners.
FTC: I was given the opportunity by Microsoft to share the product listed with my readers for this giveaway, I’ve received no other compensation for this post & the opinions expressed here are my own