I’ve got some shocking news! My good friends over at Edible Arrangements have just informed me that a Summer Strawberry has escaped and is on the loose somewhere in Massachusetts or southern New Hampshire.This Strawberry is dangerously fresh, he’s armed with gourmet goodness & fresh fruit flavor! My friends at Edible are desperate to get him back so he can be included in your summertime gourmet eating experiences!
Find The Summer Strawberry Scavenger Hunt Details & Rules Per Edible
Find Edible Arrangements’ ‘Summer Strawberry!’
The scavenger hunt is on to decipher the clues and determine which Edible Arrangements store ‘Summer Strawberry’ is visiting. The scavenger hunt will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores*. There will be four consecutive Wednesdays, from August 15-September 5, where ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be making an appearance during a pre-selected 2-hour time period.
Free Fruit and Fun!
Anyone who correctly deciphers the clues and finds ‘Summer Strawberry’ at the Edible Arrangements location within the designated 2-hour time period will receive free samples of smoothies, dipped fruit or fresh fruit salad. Want to win prizes? Commenting on this blog post with the correct address/ store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ OR emailing a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ to email@example.com will enter you to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card, or one of four arrangements!** Doing both will get you two entries! If you are on Twitter and follow @DoFruitNE, tweeting a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #ILoveFruit and will get you an additional entry. That is 3 chances to win!
Live too far from the selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit YOUR local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention that you are there because of scavenger hunt and you will receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
* The scavenger hunt and its affiliated promotions will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores.
**Edible Arrangements and its public relations agency will not retain any email addresses during this promotion, other than to notify winners of the prizes awarded.
This scavenger hunt is fun & I love that Edible has included multiple ways for you guys to win! Be sure to watch here as I will be posting clues each week. I’ll also be reviewing a new product from Edible & sharing an additional sweet surprise with my Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire readers very soon!
Here is the last Set of Clues for The Edible Scavenger Hunt for Wednesday, September 5 from 4 P.M.- 6 P.M.
Clues for Sept 5th
– The last appearance of ‘Summer Strawberry’s is in the capital of Massachusetts, the city made famous by a giant tea party and Paul Revere’s warning that, “The British are coming!” during the American Revolutionary War.
– The Edible Arrangements location is easily accessible by public transportation with nearby T stops such as:
Green Line – Government Center
Red Line – Downtown Crossing
Orange Line -State Street
Blue Line – State Street
– Brush up on your history along the way! Edible Arrangements is located down the street from the Old South Meeting House which is part of the esteemed Freedom Trail.
– Continuing with the history theme… ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be at the store located on a street that shares its name with America’s first president, the country’s capital and a state in the North West.
Good Luck everybody!
FTC: I will be receiving a product sample for my participation in the Find summer strawberry scavenger hunt , I have received no other compensation. All opinions expressed about the giveaway sponsor are my own.