I decided to try Chobani Yogurt one day at work after seeing my co-workers munching on the stuff in droves. I chose the Blueberry non-fat flavor & it was a case of love at first bite!
The yogurt was seriously thick & rich, loaded with blueberries. This stuff tasted fabulous! The best part? the day wore on & I wasn’t hungry , I turned down a free donut, I wasn’t fighting to stay awake by 11am & I was able to eat a sensible lower calorie lunch , no sugar high crashing! I got home & rushed to get more info at their cool, information filled web site & ran to to reach out to this company!
Company Information & Image provided courtesy of Chobani
What makes Chobani different?
Mustafa Dogan is Chobani’s Master Yogurt Maker. This man has YEARS of yogurt making experience, he custom blends Chobani’s yogurt cultures which are then added to fresh milk & specially strained to give it a fabulously thick, rich creamy texture.
“All natural. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
· Free of synthetic growth hormones: No rBST-treated milk.
· Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
· Made with real fruit.
· Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
· A good source of bone-building calcium.
· Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
· Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.”
The Taste Challenge Giveaway
3 winners will each receive 7 coupons good for 7 free cups of yogurt, a full week to put Chobani to the test! I’m sure you’ll agree with me that this stuff blows the competition away!
How to Enter- Mandatory
1. Subscribe to my website via the feedburner subscription box located on the upper right hand side of this page (your email will never be traded or sold) come back & leave a comment letting me know you’ve subscribed. Alternatively you may follow me via the Google friend connect box also located on the upper right hand side of this web page
2.leave a comment telling me which flavor of Chobani you want to try first.
1.Follow& on Twitter & tweet the following (once tweet per day, 1 entry for each tweet) come back here,leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
RT @geekbabe I want to take the @chobani Yogurt taste challenge! http://bit.ly/guTt8y #giveaway
2. Like Chobani on Facebook – come back here and leave a comment –1 entry
3. Like The Shoppinqueen on Facebook –come back here and leave a comment – 1 entry
*if you already like either of us,leave a comment here indicating this for your extra entry
Contest open to those residing in the USA aged 18 and over , excluding employees of Chobani and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. One Entry per household for all entry methods ie: one person in a household may make the required entry comment and tweet daily.This contest runs from 12am EST on Thursday, March 31 through 11:59pm EST on Thurs, April 14th 2011 . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). 1 winner will be chosen shortly after the contest ends using. The winner has 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. Prize will be shipped directly from me to the winner.
FTC: I was given product to try & coupons for free product to share with my readers by Chobani, I received no other compensation for this post.