I’ve lost count of the many ways in which I love Microsoft Office, it’s not just the stuff of spread sheets & inter-office memo’s. Office let’s me exercise my creative side, I can make gift tags, trade recipes with my mother in law & make really cool, mailing labels that the mailman can actually read. The folks over at Microsoft amaze me, just when I think things couldn’t get any better, Microsoft gives me 10 more reasons to bring Office 2010 home for the holidays!
Top 10 Holiday Tips & Tricks
1. Save kitchen counter space.and digitally catalog all your favorite recipes in one place.
3.Keep track and stay in the black.and see wish lists alongside your gift spending budget.
4. Avoid impulse purchases. Stay focused by accessing your budget spreadsheet on the go with Excel Mobile on your Windows Phone.
5. Dress up dinner. Download and customize this free. This simple, yet classy detail will add personal touch to any holiday meal with family and friends.
6. Image is everything. Use photo editing tools in Word 2010 to customize your own holiday newsletters, greeting cards or party invites using templates from Office.com.
7. Don’t sweat your penmanship. Use Office 2010 to convert addresses into unique holiday mailing labels and mail newsletters, greeting cards or party invites in a snap.
8. Show off the holidays. Put all your holiday photos in PowerPoint 2010 to create a collage of memories, and share with loved ones via the.
9. Don’t let your gift get lost in the shuffle. Download and customize your very own gift tags from Office.com.
10. Blog a gift guide. Create andyour very own PowerPoint 2010 gift guide slide show into a blog to give your readers a taste of what’s hot this season.
Required entry- leave me a comment telling me which one of these ten tips you’re going to try to make your holidays brighter.
2 winners will each receive a copy of Office for Home and Business- for either PC or Mac
Leave me a comment telling me why you’d like to bring Office 2010 home for the holidays, what would you do with Office if you win?
You may do as many of these (or none) as you please.
Subscribe to my website via the feedburner subscription box located on the upper right hand side of this page (your email will never be traded or sold) come back & leave a comment letting me know you’ve subscribed – one extra entry
- Follow me on twitter, @geekbabe -one extra entry
- Follow @office on Twitter tell em I sent you -one extra entry
- share this giveaway with your your blog readers. Leave a comment with a direct link to the post on your blog. you may leave 5 comments for this – 5 extra entries
- Tweet once per day about this giveaway, come back & leave a comment with the link to your tweet. There’s a retweet button right at the bottom of this post!
- Hit the Google +1 button at the bottom of this post, leave me a comment letting me know you’ve done so- one extra entry
No purchase required to enter, Contest open to subscribers of theshoppinqueen.com residing in the USA aged 18 and over, void where prohibited by law.Immediate & extended family of the Shoppinqueen.com &, employees of Microsoft and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter or win.One Entry per household for all entry methods ie: one person in a household may make the required entry comment and tweets daily.This contest runs from 12am EST on Thursday, 12/22/ 2011 through 11:59pm EST on Thursday,01/12 /2012 . Make sure at least one of your entries includes a contact method (i.e. Twitter, email, blog). 2 winners will be chosen shortly after the contest ends using Random.org. The winners have 48 hours to reply or another winner will be selected. Prize fulfillment will be the responsibility of the sponsor Microsoft & prizes will be emailed directly to the winners.
FTC: Microsoft sent NFR software to me for evaluation & is giving two of my readers a chance to win OFFICE 2010, I was under no obligation to review this product or to hold this giveaway & have received no other compensation for this post.